About Schulz-Brundage, Inc: Auto Insurance, Home Insurance & more
Schulz-Brundage, Inc. is family-owned and operated independent insurance agency located in the village of Downers Grove, Illinois. In addition to company President Howard Brundage III and his son, company Vice President Howard Brundage IV, our insurance agency includes a team of insurance professionals who will get you the insurance answers you need, when you need them. Our agency has been meeting the insurance requirements of individuals as well as Metro Chicago businesses of all sizes, primarily those in DuPage and Cook counties, since 1951. In addition to the state of Illinois, we and our carriers serve the business and personal insurance needs of clients in a total 8 states from California to Florida.
For more than 60 years, business owners and those seeking personal insurance have come to rely on the experience and integrity of Schulz-Brundage, Inc. While many insurance agencies have come and gone over the years, Schulz-Brundage has remained committed to providing our clients with hands-on service.
Schulz-Brundage, Inc. is dedicated to staying abreast of changes within the insurance industry to benefit you! Our team is constantly involved in continuing education programs regarding new products available in our industry in order to best guide and advise our clients.
Meet the Schulz-Brundage Team
Howard A. Brundage III – email@example.com
- President of Schulz-Brundage, Inc.
- 44 Years as a Licensed Insurance Agent
- 20 Years as Owner of Schulz-Brundage, Inc.
- Graduate of Fenwick High School (Class of ’63) and University of Michigan (Class of ’67) where he was an M Club member on the Swimming Team
- Past Board Member of the DuPage Association of Independent Agents
- Served on Many Insurance Company Agent Advisory Boards
Howard A. Brundage IV – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Schulz-Brundage, Inc.
- 20 Years as a Licensed Insurance Agent
- With Schulz-Brundage since 1995
- Graduate of Fenwick High School (Class of ’84) and University of Wisconsin-Madison where he was a W Club member on the Swimming Team
- Former Member of Laborers Tunnel Mining Union Local 2 and Journeyman Operating Engineer Local 150
- Member of the Liberty Mutual Business Forum
Sharon Lozano – email@example.com
- 8 Years Licensed Insurance Agent/Property & Casualty Producer
- 8 Years with Schulz-Brundage Inc.
- Customer Service Representative specializing in Personal Lines Quoting and Service
- Responsible for Commercial Certificates & Bonds
- General Office Administration Duties
- Sharon is an Accredited Paralegal
Anthony Miezio – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25 Years of Experience in Life & Health Insurance
- Anthony is Our In-House Expert on the Affordable Care Act
Ronald J. Rench – email@example.com
- Producer With Nearly 50 Years in the Insurance Business
- Specializes in Personal and Commercial Life, Medical and Disability Insurance
- Held Various Management Positions with Fortune 500 Life and Health Insurance Companies
- Managed employee benefits programs for groups of 2 to 4,500.
Ralph J. Pierre, CISR – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 17 Years Licensed Insurance Agent: Property & Casualty/Life & Health Producer
- Customer Service Representative specializing in Quoting and Service
- Responsible for policy changes, commercial certificates & bonds